Your data is important, and we make sure to treat it that way. The information below explains how we use your anonymous and personal data to improve your browsing experience.
Thank you for participating in Zhennovate’s coaching and other development services through online third party vendors. Zhennovate LLC is serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
You or Your means you as a participant in or as a user of the Zhennovate.com website, or any platform used for the delivery of our services. We or Our or Us means Zhennovate, LLC. Our site means Zhennovate.com.
SECTION 1 – WHAT INFORMATION ARE BEING COLLECTED?
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us when using the Services. For example, we collect information when you download our applications and tools, register for our Services, sign up for an account, complete a quiz or questionnaire or other form, participate in any interactive features of the Services including any video or audio call features we provide, apply for a job, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, mailing and billing address and payment information, and any other information you choose to provide.
If you purchase programs, services or materials from our site, or from us for the purpose of online or virtual services, then, as part of the transaction, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. This enables us to both fulfill and support the programs or materials you purchase. With respect to any coaching done with one or more of the coaches providing services through us, we also may collect certain information to facilitate the coaching or development process.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use the Services, we automatically collect information about you, including the following:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to the Services. Publicly available tools can sometimes provide the approximate location for IP addresses.
- Device Information:We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored in device memory that help us to improve the Services and your experience, see which areas and features of the Services are popular, and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in the Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Services. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties who provide services on our behalf, such as maintaining and monitoring usage of the Services and processing payment transactions. We also may receive information about you from the coaches with whom you interact through the Services.
SECTION 2 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to do the following:
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Services, including the quality of the coaching;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions, and send you related information;
- Verify your identity and, if applicable, authorization for you to use the Services;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests;
- Send you technical notices and other administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by us or others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Services;
- Conduct research, analysis, and surveys;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Link or combine with information we get from others in connection with the Services; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
SECTION 3 – CONSENT
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason (i.e. newsletter subscription and marketing messages), we will ask you directly for your expressed consent and provide you with an opportunity to withdraw your consent.
Use of our site, services and providing us your email authorizes us to send you emails about new products, free and premium content (i.e. blog posts, YouTube videos, reports/whitepapers, etc.), and information about special events until and unless you unsubscribe or tell us to the contrary.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on an “unsubscribe” link which is offered at the bottom of every email we send.
You may also withdraw your consent anytime, by contacting us at [email protected] or mailing us at: 150 Central Park Square, Los Alamos, NM 87544.
SECTION 4 – DISCLOSURE
- With your coaches in connection with providing the Services;
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation, or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of you, us, or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of our assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company;
- With a third party, such as your employer, if the third party is paying for your use of the Services or if you are using the Services as part of a third-party-sponsored deployment; in these circumstances we may share with the third party the name of the professional development program you have selected within the Services, the nature of your use of the Services (such as how many sessions you attend), and aggregated or de-identified information; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through the Services that certain information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide this information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
IMPORTANT: We do not sell or rent your personal information to any third parties, including but not limited to advertisers, strategic partners or vendors.
SECTION 5 – DATA STORAGE
If you buy from us online, please know that our merchant platform or e-commerce platform is maintained by an outside vendor that may change from time to time. We rely on the e-commerce platform system to store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
SECTION 6 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide for our clients and customers.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
Links: When you click on links on our store, on our site, or in emails or text messages from us, those links may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 7 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed without authority, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 8 – COOKIES
Zhennovate.com may utilize cookies to create a more customized experience for our users and customers. For example, we use a login cookie so members do not have to re-enter their username and password each time they return to our site. We also use tracking pixels (i.e. Google Analytics) to aid in measuring and tracking where our website traffic is coming from and to track the performance of our site. Finally, we use remarking pixels from Facebook and Google to aid in customized, targeted follow-up advertising.
SECTION 9 – AGE OF CONSENT
Children under the age of 18 are not authorized to use our platforms or materials and we ask that children do not submit any personal information to us. By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
SECTION 11- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROTECTING YOUR ACCESS INFORMATION
If you have a security-related concern, please contact us.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact Zhennovate, LLC at [email protected] or by mail at 150 Central Park Square, Los Alamos, NM 87544.